SURVIVAL team!

SURVIVAL team!

I say...........................

Sunday, May 23, 2010

HOPELESS me!!!

RESULT RELEASED!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!
Its really scared me,u know?!!
my hand was shaking when i gonna click on d website!
............................................
...........................................................
................................................................. 3.XX!!!

SECOND UPPER class!

Luckily stil got 2nd upper.....HUUUUUUU~
FONG SEM la u!!! stupid!
hehe~i kno it is a SUCK result 4 some ppl~
but,
for me~~It's ENUFF! ACCEPTABLE~ i think~

Owez last minute work.......
do assignment in last minute,
do revision in last minute,
even~
SAVE MONEY IN LAST MINUTE!!!!
(when got urgent uses.............haiz)

that's why i owez get SUCK result~

sometimes,
hate it......REALLY!!
Wished to change this attitude since long long LOOOOOONG time ago,
how long is it? Never measure la~
but,at least longer than a RULER la~~~~
yet, my mind is not strong willed enough!

AND.....
this is my life style.....i think~
Huuuu.....what can i do??





hehe~i'll change this stupid attitude ONE day....
I PROMISE.....................!!!!
in condition, when the sun rises from west side~





haiz.....lowlow...u HOPELESS liao!!!!





MOO MOO~~RESCUE ME plzz!!!!!




Anyhow,
2mr family day, play & enjoy 1st!!!!!
RESULT,stand aside!!!! hahahaha (^v^)


forgot somethg,
"HAPPY B'DAY MY DEAR SHEENA!!!" :)

0 ppl dare to bla bla bla!: